We're delighted that our bar and restaurant are back open with outdoor al fresco service. We have a selection of new seasonal menus to enjoy from mid-morning all the way into the evening. In line with government guidance we are doing things a little differently:
12th April - 16th May
* Our indoor space will remain closed and we will be operating an outdoor al fresco service only (weather dependant).
* The rule of two households or 6 people applies. More details on this can be seen here.
* Table service only applies during this time too so we are not able to serve you at the bar.
* Whilst we are offering outdoor dining and drinking, you do not need to book a table with us. Just come along and we will do our best to accommodate you.
17th May - 20th June
* We will re-open our indoor dining spaces from 17th May. Our outdoor spaces will also remain open.
* The rule of two households or 6 people applies when dining indoors. More details on this can be seen here. This rule does not apply for outdoor dining or drinking.
21st June Onwards
* We are awaiting further guidance regarding the rules from the 21st June onwards.
In pursuit of the big smile when the food arrives. So much choice.
Seasonal, locally sourced food. Big dishes for big appetites and dainty plates for those in denial.
For more dietary information or special requirements please click here.